Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
wiggywacker

Default Liquid CO2 ??? weird!!

Weird product alert:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2078637995

Is this feasable? anyway, it's expensive if you have to pay that much every
2 weeks

Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Eric Schreiber

"wiggywacker" wrote:

Weird product alert:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=2078637995

Is this feasable? anyway, it's expensive if you have to pay that much every
2 weeks

I don't know if it's feasible, but I do know that it can be had
cheaper at thatfishplace.com ($10 instead of $15). Perhaps it's not
available in the UK and the eBay seller is filling that void.

The product warnings make me a bit nervous:

"FOR FRESHWATER TANKS ONLY!!!!! DO NOT USE IF FRESHWATER SHRIMP OR
CRAWFISH ARE IN TANK. DO NOT USE IN TANKS WITH MORE THAN 4 FISH PER
GALLON."

Kind of makes you wonder what else is in the bottle if it's a problem
for crawfish and shrimp.

--
www.ericschreiber.com
Old 20-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Jason

Liquid co2 is an accepted and good method of providing co2 to a tank... it
is however (as you noticed) very expensive... I would always recommend using
either the DIY yeast method, or investing $150 in a co2 tank and regulator
(you can usually get a complete set on ebay for around $60)

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
news