Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Ken Stager

Default Looking for color temp comparison

Hi there, I've been lurking on this group for a while, and last week
I ran across a link to one of the members sites where she posted up
color comparisons of different temp. PC lighting in aquariums. I
though I'd bookmarked it, but looks like I did not Does anybody
recall the page and know the link off hand?

Thanks,

Ken
Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Jerry

Here it is and very helpful it is. Thanks again to person who took the time
to make these pictures.

http://www.culbertfamily.com/jenya/aquarium/lights/

jerry

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Jenya

you are very welcome. A little clarification - even though my name is Jenya,
I am a male. I was born in Moscow, Russia and hence carry Russian name.

--
Jenya
Computers are useless. They can only give answers.-Pablo Picasso
m...

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Ken Stager

KEWL! Thanks Jerry for assisting my addled memory, and thanks Jenya
for putting the page online.

Ken

"Jenya" wrote in message ...
you are very welcome. A little clarification - even though my name is Jenya,
I am a male. I was born in Moscow, Russia and hence carry Russian name.

--
Jenya
Computers are useless. They can only give answers.-Pablo Picasso
m...

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Dave Millman

Jenya,

More thanks for your page. It is very useful for showing newcomers what to
expect. Good job!

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Mike

Where do you get the blue and red coloured lights ?

and thanks again for the comparison, they are a great reference.

Mike

"Jenya" wrote in message
you are very welcome. A little clarification - even though my name is

Jenya,
I am a male. I was born in Moscow, Russia and hence carry Russian name.

--
Jenya
Computers are useless. They can only give answers.-Pablo Picasso
m...

Old 20-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Jenya

Where do you get the blue and red coloured lights ?

http://www.petsupplyliquidator.com/