Old 24-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Martin A. Gross

Default FOR SALE: Eclipse System 12 w/ Heater

I am upgrading aquariums thus want to sell my Eclipse System 12 Aquarium. I
am also including a Marineland Visitherm 100 Watt Heater. If interested,
please feel free to request photographs. Below is a list of features and
additional information:

Aquarium -
12 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
Bowfront/Curved Design
150GPH Filter w/ Biowheel
13W Power Compact Fluorescent Light

Heater -
100 Watt
Dial-Temp Control
Fully Submersible

Extras -
20lbs Sand (Optional)
Instant Ocean Synthetic Sea Salt (Measured to treat 12 gallons,
Optional)

Price:
I do not have a set price in mind. It is entirely negotiable.

Shipping:
I live in the Kansas City, MO area (Overland Park, KS). If location
permits, the buyer is welcome to meet me in person to pick up the
aquarium. Otherwise, The buyer will pay half the shipping cost for
the Aquarium and Heater. The shipping cost for the sand and/or
Sea Salt will be the sole responsiblity of the buyer.

Contact me:
If you are interested, please contact me directly at .
Please use the subject line "Eclipse 12."

Thanks for your Interest!
Martin Gross