Old 12-09-2003, 07:19 AM
news.so-net.com.hk

Default Exporting of plants.

Hi,

Anyone interested in getting plants from here? I can get quite a selection
of plants here in singapore.

If you are interested, I can ship a few out as trials to see if the plant
survived the trip.

email me at if anyone is interested.

CHeers

Old 13-09-2003, 02:43 AM

"news.so-net.com.hk" vincent0@signentdotcomdotsg wrote in message news:3f61483f@shknews01...
Hi,

Anyone interested in getting plants from here? I can get quite a selection
of plants here in singapore.

If you are interested, I can ship a few out as trials to see if the plant
survived the trip.

email me at if anyone is interested.

CHeers

I used DHL service (2 day) and it made it in 2 days. Everything was
fine. Small amounts run about 25$ US for shipping and on up.
A bit extra work to ship it,, cost etc, but generally pretty good.

Regards,
Tom Barr