Old 27-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Mike De Soto

Default Krishna River Biotope

Anyone know a good resource for underwater pictures (and other information)
on the Krishna River or similar Indian biotopes? I'm trying to plan a
realistic tank, but have had no joy trying to find examples. Any other
suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

Old 28-11-2003, 03:18 AM
NetMax

"Mike De Soto" wrote in message
news
Anyone know a good resource for underwater pictures (and other
information)
on the Krishna River or similar Indian biotopes? I'm trying to plan a
realistic tank, but have had no joy trying to find examples. Any other
suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

http://fish.mongabay.com/biotope.htm is a good bio-tope resource.

NetMax

Old 28-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Sandy

"NetMax" wrote in message

"Mike De Soto" wrote in message
news
Anyone know a good resource for underwater pictures (and other
information) on the Krishna River or similar Indian biotopes? I'm
trying to plan a realistic tank, but have had no joy trying to find
examples. Any other suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

http://fish.mongabay.com/biotope.htm is a good bio-tope resource.

NetMax

Try this link.

http://badmanstropicalfish.com/biotope/biotope3.html

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:-

Old 03-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Mike De Soto

Yeah. That's a good page too that I stumbled across on my googling. But what
I'm looking for is real underwater/aquarium shots. My plan is to build a
tank around a school of Danio rerio. I know this is a common "cheap" fish,
but I'm not pulling the expert status yet, and am thinking of keeping it low
key fish wise for now (Besides, India's got a lot of nice fish I can grow
into).

However, I'd like to build a truely realistic tank along with the zebras,
but I need some graphical help. India is a cool place I'd like to tap in to,
but I can't read hindu and most people seem to focus on other regions anyway
for their biotopes. I need some direction from someone who has a tank set up
or has some know-how otherwise.

Thanks again,
Mike

"NetMax" wrote in message

news Anyone know a good resource for underwater pictures (and other