Old 29-12-2003, 03:45 AM
Harry Muscle

Default Sources for dark gravel in Toronto, Canada?

I'm still trying to figure out what to mix my fluorite with (50/50 mix ...
to save money) and since dark substrates are usually considered best, I was
wondering if anyone knows of a source for dark gravel in Toronto, Canada?
I'm only interested in stuff that won't affect the water. I don't mind
using fake gravel (coated), however, everything I've come across so far is
larger than the 2-3mm recommended size for planted tanks.

Thanks,
Harry

Old 29-12-2003, 04:34 AM
Marvin Hlavac

Hi Harry,

Have you checked Big Al's Aquarium stores? I personally use 100% Florite but
I have seen variety of gravel in their stores.
http://aquariumservices.com/store.html

--
Regards,
Marvin Hlavac

.. .

Gravel Amount - Gravel Koi-Lo Ponds 7 08-06-2006 07:12 AM
CO2 questions - Toronto sources Bill Stock Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 04-11-2004 04:54 AM
any1 in Toronto Canada area Joel Ponds 5 09-04-2004 06:12 AM
Gravel or no gravel Barry Ponds 3 18-09-2003 12:12 AM
Bulk seller of plants in toronto? Mark Garmaise Freshwater Aquaria Plants 7 20-04-2003 06:26 AM