Old 11-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

Default Gourami sick

"Thomas" wrote in message
om...
snip

James Takayama posted libel against me using the name
"nospam", now he frequently quotes this libel using
the name "Thomas." -Daryl S. Kabatoff
HALOHA

See Hebrews 4, here is New Testament Scripture
in chapter 4 telling us to remember to honor God's 4th
Commandment. The pre-incarnate Jesus created
heaven and earth and provided us with the Ten
Commandments. Then He came to earth in human form
and abided by His Ten Commandments. Then He was
crucified on the 6th day of the week, RESTED in the
tomb on the 7th day of the week, then rose on the first
day of the week to resume His ministry (His WORK).
He rose on a Sunday to resume His work while the
filthy churches teach you that His rising on a Sunday
changes His day of rest to Sunday.

Let us strive to enter that rest and honor what God
desires that we honor rather than continue to strive
to hold onto the things that our are important to
our friends, family and ourselves. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 11-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Happy'Cam'per

To the religious NUT

I apologise for calling you a Devil worshipper. If you would look below my
sig on the original post I clearly state that "I'm just taking the ****",
what this means is I was JOKING with you!
8) Sometimes I think it would be easier dealing with devil worshippers than
Christians, anal bunch !!!!
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
Hey, a satanic aquarist

snip

I am not a Satan worshipper. God made all your
plants and fish, I came here and showed a portion
of His infinite wisdom and now you people respond
by calling me a Satanist. That's not very nice, nor is
it very wise. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 11-02-2004, 04:28 PM
RedForeman ©®

but alas, the light is shined down, and the shadows are seen for what they
are....

I think we've all learned a bit today....

Killfile, Meet

buh-bye!!

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....

Old 11-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Maqua

I apologise for calling you a Devil worshipper. If you would look below my
sig on the original post I clearly state that "I'm just taking the ****",
what this means is I was JOKING with you!
8) Sometimes I think it would be easier dealing with devil worshippers than
Christians, anal bunch !!!!
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

Thank you!

I appreciate your humor. I think we can discuss the topic without
getting into the philosophical debate about the origins of it all. At
least, let's try mk?
Old 11-02-2004, 10:37 PM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

I'm so sorry. I forgot that I was not supposed to
thank Jesus here for the plants He created. Please
forgive me. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 12-02-2004, 03:46 AM
Dunter Powries

I'm so sorry. I forgot that I was not supposed to
thank Jesus here for the plants He created. Please
forgive me. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Who told you you couldn't thank Jesus for stuff? You can thank Him for
whatever you bloody well please. But be a good sport and make your joyful
noise at alt.fan.jesus-christ, eh? No evangelizing at the fishy people.

You're forgiven.

Old 12-02-2004, 04:32 AM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

"Dunter Powries" fech.redcap@spedlin wrote in message
Marcia, Bethany and Me wrote in message
I'm so sorry. I forgot that I was not supposed to
thank Jesus here for the plants He created. Please
forgive me. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Who told you you couldn't thank Jesus for stuff? You can thank Him for
whatever you bloody well please. But be a good sport and make your joyful
noise at alt.fan.jesus-christ, eh? No evangelizing at the fishy people.

You're forgiven.

Your right, but every time James Takayama comes
here and libels me here, I will paste my retort.
It is inappropriate for him to libel me anywhere,
but anywhere he libels me I will defend myself.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff