Old 12-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Paul

Default aquatic-store

A couple weeks ago I ordered some plants from them. Haven't heard anything
from them, haven't gotten any plants. Have e-mailed once, no answer, called
three times a day for three days, left a message once. All I get on the
phone is an answering machine. No charge on the credit card so far.Is This
normal business for them? Thanks.

Paul

Old 17-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Aquatic-Store.com

Paul if you did not finish the final page with creditcard info then we
do not ship the plants. What happens is sometimes peoples pop up
blocker blocks the final page where the creditcard info goes as it
comes up in a new screen
Here is the response to your original email
Paul,

I have no payment associated with your email address.

Would you like me to send you a payment request for this?

Your order would ship next SAT if so.

thanks

Kasselmann aquarium plants book 59.99

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75

do you want a FREE CO2 Regulator or FREE CO2 DIFFUSOR????

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

http://www.aquarium-plant-store.com