Old 19-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Paulo

Default Ignoring list/filter

Can somebody explain to me how can i ignore/filter some users and/or thread?
I have never needed before...but i think the time came now.
I am using Outlook Express

Thx

--
Paulo

Old 19-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Claire

Goto Tools = Message Rules

From here you can either add people to the blocked senders list, or set up
rules for News (newsgroups) or if it's a particular thread you want to
delete/avoid goto message menu and create a rule from that message.

Rules are easy to create once you are used to them. Have a play around with
it, you'll pick it up really quickly.

HTH
Claire

.. .

Old 20-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Paulo

Thx

--
Paulo
"Claire" wrote in message
Goto Tools = Message Rules

From here you can either add people to the blocked senders list, or set up
rules for News (newsgroups) or if it's a particular thread you want to
delete/avoid goto message menu and create a rule from that message.

Rules are easy to create once you are used to them. Have a play around

with
it, you'll pick it up really quickly.

HTH
Claire