Old 20-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default Talk about your fish, not your religion or anyone elses for that matter

"TYNK 7" wrote in message
Talk about your fish, not your religion or anyone elses for that matter.

The crappola has been snipped

That is my point exactly, lets talk about fish, not about
some kid and then start asking for prayer requests.
The result is John jumping into the act and proclaiming
that the kid is in heaven, and there is nothing in
my Bible to support such a belief. The Bible is
clear that the dead are asleep and know nothing, they
are waiting for the second coming of our Lord.
I am not so much irritated by Redforeman making
the prayer requests, and I am not so much irritated
by John for proclaiming that the kid is in heaven,
I am irritated by all you people in these groups
who sit back and lap such crap up and allow it
to continue with impunity. You people can sure
dish out you Sunday religions but are totally unable
to accept any criticisms. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 20-02-2004, 07:05 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 21-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Mercury

post whatever you want i say... if it has anything to do remotely with the
newsgroup it is posted in i can decided weather i want to read it or not...
if you send me emails about things then we have a problem.... because I
have to delete emails i cant just ignore them.. newsgroups i can choose or
not choose to read the topic... etc.. etc..

Go away daryl... or just ignore mesages from certin users if thats what u
want.. dont bitch about it... we live in a world of technology where you
actually have the choice of looking at something or ignoring that same thing
that is presented to you... i suggest you do a lot more ignoring and a lot
less complaining....

Anyway enjoy

kenny