Old 04-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Jim Anderson

Default Need links to plant pruning.

There is allot of articals on planting but I an having trouble finding
articals on pruning and splitting plants. Please share your finds.

I found this site;
http://www.vectrapoint.com/main/manual/manual.html
which also had a beginners manual for a planted tank. Gorgeous end
result, clear step by step instruction with pictures at every step.

Then they add 140 inches of fish and shrimp to this 17 gallon
(60x30x36cm) garden?
Paracheirodon axelrodi 20
Hemigrammus erythrozonus 10
Rasbora heteromorpha 10
Paracheirodon axelrodi 15
Anomalochromis thomasi 1 pair
left about twenty shrimp in the tank from the original 60

I have seen this time and time again on the web and in books. Is the 1
inch of fish per gallon rule just for larger fish?
If only stocking with minnows what's the rule?

--
Jim Anderson
( 8(|) To email me just pull my_finger

Plant ID Tech Description Links? Echosyn Gardening 0 10-01-2007 01:49 AM
Plant description site links? Echosyn Plant Science 0 06-01-2007 03:22 AM
Garden Links Adrian eyre Bamboo 2 06-01-2005 07:38 PM
Need advice or links on overwintering pond plants. Mickey Ponds 10 12-08-2003 06:36 AM
links to good photos? Ivan Gregov Permaculture 8 28-10-2002 11:25 PM