Old 09-06-2005, 03:42 PM

Default where can I find mounting legs?

Hi,

I finally got my fixture today.
It's a 36" Jebo 2X55W light, but I hit a snag.
It is 36" long but so it's my tank, so the fixture just sits on top of
the tank instead of having the little mounting tabs slide on the side
of the tank to secure and hold in palce the fixture.
So I need some kind of solution for this problem otherwise the fixture
might topple and fall in the tank.

I don't know where I can find mounting legs, so please help me find it,
or provide with some kind of solution that will hold the fixture in
place even if there's an earthquake. (I know I'm exagerating).

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Old 09-06-2005, 07:24 PM

I've been told that this fixture does not have mounting legs.

Bummer.
I need to find some kind of solution to get the fixture stable on top
of my tank.

Old 10-06-2005, 07:18 AM
SRB

I saw them on eBay at

No connection to this vendor; never ordered from him so I can't recommend
him. I've just recently searched eBay endlessly looking for lights for a 55
and a 38 and noticed the legs. I have two Jebo/Odyssea 24" fixtures and
they both came with legs.

hth

Scottie

oups.com...

Old 10-06-2005, 02:43 PM

As the auction says it will not work on the older Jebo PC's

Old 11-06-2005, 10:24 PM
Daniel Morrow

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I finally got my fixture today.
It's a 36" Jebo 2X55W light, but I hit a snag.
It is 36" long but so it's my tank, so the fixture just sits on top of
the tank instead of having the little mounting tabs slide on the side
of the tank to secure and hold in palce the fixture.
So I need some kind of solution for this problem otherwise the fixture
might topple and fall in the tank.

I don't know where I can find mounting legs, so please help me find it,
or provide with some kind of solution that will hold the fixture in
place even if there's an earthquake. (I know I'm exagerating).

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Have you considered covering the tank with a piece of glass and then putting
the light on that? That's what I do. Later!

mounting on wood Dustin Orchids 21 19-10-2004 02:48 AM
Cork Mounting Question Wendy Orchids 6 30-07-2004 04:25 PM
Mounting on Palm Pods? Diana Kulaga Orchids 2 27-12-2003 10:40 PM
Need sources for "mounting" media like cork, fiber or wood Hal Tess Orchids 5 22-10-2003 02:23 PM
Mounting a Den lindleyi (aggregatum) PIETER ZUYDERVLIET Orchids 0 28-01-2003 12:22 AM