Old 09-01-2007, 01:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Lady hummingbird enjoying Christmas feeder

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Attached Thumbnails
Lady hummingbird enjoying Christmas feeder-lady-hummingbird-enjoying-christmas-feeder.jpg
Old 09-01-2007, 03:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

[Image]

So now they can roost and pig out? :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Padraig" wrote in message

That's great! Er - what was the Christmas special in the feeder?

:-)

Mary

Old 09-01-2007, 04:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Padraig" wrote in message

That's great! Er - what was the Christmas special in the feeder?

It's not what was in the feeder - it was the feeder itself. Previously I'd
been using some small feeders without a rail for them to perch on so they
had to hover while eating. Now they can land on the feeder and relax, so
this new feeder is the height of luxury for them! :-)

Pat

Old 09-01-2007, 04:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Padraig" wrote in message

That's great! Er - what was the Christmas special in the feeder?

It's not what was in the feeder - it was the feeder itself.

I see - but I was joking :-)

Previously I'd been using some small feeders without a rail for them to
perch on so they had to hover while eating. Now they can land on the
feeder and relax, so this new feeder is the height of luxury for them!
:-)

That hen certainly looks very relaxed, it's a lovely picture - but hasn't
the drama of the hovering ones. Don't let that stop you from sending relaxed
pics!

Mary

Pat

Old 09-01-2007, 07:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Padraig" wrote in message

That's great! Er - what was the Christmas special in the feeder?

It's not what was in the feeder - it was the feeder itself.

I see - but I was joking :-)

Previously I'd been using some small feeders without a rail for them to
perch on so they had to hover while eating. Now they can land on the
feeder and relax, so this new feeder is the height of luxury for them!
:-)

That hen certainly looks very relaxed, it's a lovely picture - but hasn't
the drama of the hovering ones. Don't let that stop you from sending relaxed
pics!

Mary

Pat

I rather like it... :-)
Our feeders all had roosts so it brings back very good memories.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.