Old 26-06-2003, 10:08 PM
Larry

Default home hummingbird feeder video

We just got into this a few weeks ago, so I decided to take some video this
afternoon. For those of you who may have never seen this, this is really
fascinating to watch. Hope you enjoy!

http://ljd5120.home.mchsi.com/h1.wmv

Larry

Old 26-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Joseph Meehan

Nice Clip. We have some in the area, but I never seem to see them. The
only time I really saw any up close was on a trip to California where one
had a nest in small tree eye level in the middle of an non-enclosed mall.
Mom seemed to be ok with people, at least as long as they keep a respectable
distance.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Old 27-06-2003, 12:20 AM
animaux

I'm virtually computer illiterate, so can you tell me how you did this, and what
program did you use? We have tons of hummingbirds and I love watching them, as
does my parrot! My digital camera can take a 30 second movie and store it on a
diskette (we have a Sony Mavica), but I never know what to do with the clip.

Old 27-06-2003, 04:08 AM
Larry

"animaux" wrote in message
news
I'm virtually computer illiterate, so can you tell me how you did this,
and what
program did you use? We have tons of hummingbirds and I love watching

them, as
does my parrot! My digital camera can take a 30 second movie and store it

on a
diskette (we have a Sony Mavica), but I never know what to do with the

clip.

It's not that hard but you need to know a little about video file formats
and conversion. You may want to try www.videoguys.com and just do a little
reading. You'll get the hang of it. Good Luck!

Larry

Old 27-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Salty Thumb

"Larry" ld @ nospam.com wrote in news:yvOKa.27991$Ab2.54607@sccrnsc01:

news

or www.vcdhelp.com aka www.dvdrhelp.com

Old 27-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Lynn F. Russell

That was nice...thanks for sharing...I've seen hummingbirds at my
grandmother's place in Maine...

Old 27-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Larry

"Lynn F. Russell" wrote in message
That was nice...thanks for sharing...I've seen hummingbirds at my
grandmother's place in Maine...

You're Welcome!