Old 25-04-2007, 06:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Pleiospilos nelii

Pleiospilos nelii, I call these stones. I am going to try not to over
water & rot this one out this time.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Pleiospilos nelii-pleiospilos-nelii-stones-dsca00621.jpg
Old 25-04-2007, 09:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wendy7 wrote:

Pleiospilos nelii, I call these stones. I am going to try not to over
water & rot this one out this time.
Cheers Wendy

Most unusual!
STONES....That's exactly what I thought when I first saw them.
Bob

Old 25-04-2007, 12:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:14:58 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Pleiospilos nelii, I call these stones. I am going to try not to over
water & rot this one out this time.
Cheers Wendy

Hi wendy, those are really nice stones. My friends had lots of them 12
years or so ago and they said no water or just the teensyest bit ever.
As to my post, I have tried to please the group by not using my yenc
poster and had not set the autopost properly. My agent automatically
joins the parts but if you are using outlook then you have to right
click and join the parts.
Old 25-04-2007, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Pleiospilos nelii, I call these stones. I am going to try not to over
water & rot this one out this time.
Cheers Wendy

Very healthy-looking. I've never had any luck with these plants. Has it
flowered yet?

someone

Old 27-04-2007, 03:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Well I asked about the culture & the trick is to keep them dry in winter.
I left mine out in the rain.
No this one has not bloomed but will take a pic if it does.
Cheers Wendy