Old 03-05-2007, 04:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default My best Dahlia photo.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Attached Thumbnails
My best Dahlia photo.-1st-place-photo.jpg
Old 08-05-2007, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"Starlord" expounded:

That truly is a beauty!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 08-05-2007, 03:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

My photo was taken when I lived near Makaha on Oahu Hawaii and I had grown
the plant. It won me a first place in the 1997 photo contest from the
American Dahlia Sosc. of which I'm not a member of and I run the
email list of over 475 users there.

So while I now live in a dasert area now, I still at lest read about the
dahlias.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

"Ann" wrote in message
news
"Starlord" expounded:

That truly is a beauty!

Old 09-05-2007, 01:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Starlord wrote:
My photo was taken when I lived near Makaha on Oahu Hawaii and I had grown
the plant. It won me a first place in the 1997 photo contest from the
American Dahlia Sosc. of which I'm now a member of and I run the
email list of over 475 users there.

So while I now live in a dasert area now, I still at lest read about the
dahlias.

I LOVE your Dahlia photos. But what I don't like about you is the way
you hi-jack names from this and other garden groups to add to your spam
Dahlia-net mailing list. I have been added twice and while it is easy
to unsubscribe I think that is very bad manners to add people that way.
I like to know why you add people that don't ask to be added.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

To see pictures from my garden visit
http://members.iglou.com/brosen

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL
Old 09-05-2007, 02:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

The only way anyone gets on the Dahlia-net is to JOIN yourself, I have NEVER
BUT NEVER added anyone on without them joining and posting 1st and as I run
the list I make sure new users get their first posting OKed by me and then I
give them full access. I follow a very fine rule that I never but never put
on anyone's name on the list myself, THEY JOIN and as I run the list having
started it and the big members of of the ADS are on the list and I do have a
Co-Mod too. so your posting that I do that is a pure 100% B.S. posting.
Oh ya, I do run two Dahlia-nets, and one is in the UK on their list server.

"Bill R" wrote in message
Starlord wrote:
My photo was taken when I lived near Makaha on Oahu Hawaii and I had
grown the plant. It won me a first place in the 1997 photo contest from
the American Dahlia Sosc. of which I'm now a member of and I run the