Old 04-07-2007, 07:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default My Veggie Garden - tomatoes

Tomatoes. Most of my tomatoes are out of control and have long ago outgrown
their cages and other supports. They are not manageable in some areas in
fact. Four of the tomato plants are well over my head I'm 5'6, they have at
least a foot on me. Unfortunately I didn't space them far enough (Four to
five feet in each direction)and the air supply is inadequate, in other words
some are showing signs of disease though they are producing well.

We've been eating 'Early Boys' for a couple of weeks now. But right now
we're out of red ones. Here are some green ones. We're hoping to have a
few more ripen with in the next few days.

-Mariana
NJ

Attached Thumbnails
My Veggie Garden - tomatoes-070407-015a.jpg
Old 04-07-2007, 08:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:36:02 GMT, "Jane Doe"
wrote:

Tomatoes. Most of my tomatoes are out of control and have long ago outgrown
their cages and other supports. They are not manageable in some areas in
fact. Four of the tomato plants are well over my head I'm 5'6, they have at
least a foot on me. Unfortunately I didn't space them far enough (Four to
five feet in each direction)and the air supply is inadequate, in other words
some are showing signs of disease though they are producing well.

We've been eating 'Early Boys' for a couple of weeks now. But right now
we're out of red ones. Here are some green ones. We're hoping to have a
few more ripen with in the next few days.

-Mariana
NJ

Beautiful tomatoes you have. I am jealous.
Nice photography too.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Tomatoes. Most of my tomatoes are out of control and have long ago
outgrown
their cages and other supports. They are not manageable in some areas in
fact. Four of the tomato plants are well over my head I'm 5'6, they have
at
least a foot on me. Unfortunately I didn't space them far enough (Four to
five feet in each direction)and the air supply is inadequate, in other
words
some are showing signs of disease though they are producing well.

We've been eating 'Early Boys' for a couple of weeks now. But right now
we're out of red ones. Here are some green ones. We're hoping to have a
few more ripen with in the next few days.

-Mariana
NJ

Attached Thumbnails
My Veggie Garden - tomatoes-fourth-pickin.jpg
Old 04-07-2007, 11:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:07:23 -0500, "sacsr" wrote:

"Jane Doe" wrote in message
Tomatoes. Most of my tomatoes are out of control and have long ago
outgrown
their cages and other supports. They are not manageable in some areas in
fact. Four of the tomato plants are well over my head I'm 5'6, they have
at
least a foot on me. Unfortunately I didn't space them far enough (Four to
five feet in each direction)and the air supply is inadequate, in other
words
some are showing signs of disease though they are producing well.

We've been eating 'Early Boys' for a couple of weeks now. But right now
we're out of red ones. Here are some green ones. We're hoping to have a
few more ripen with in the next few days.

-Mariana
NJ

Ah, beautiful, natures bounty. Love it. Thanks.