Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2007, 02:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default yEnc

"Gerry D (Canada)" expounded:

I agree, Ann. Just because somebody says it is non-standard, will not prevent people from
posting yEnc encoded material. Just by sticking to what is "proper standard" material, you
are excluding yourself from many posts.

But then again, you and I are not missing out...

No, we're not. But you are missing out on Agent 4.2 still, I see.
Worth the $15 upgrade! I love having the pictures right in the post.
I guess it handles HTML e-mail, too, although I now use Thunderbird
for all of my e-mails. Go for it, Gerry! G
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts