Old 12-10-2007, 04:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default What's your Equipment?

Know it's a binary group but thought some of the regular posters would
like to ID what equipment they use to take these pictures. Give the
lurkers some insight oh how much, or little, it takes to get these
shots..

Myself, who has not posted but one pic so far (more later)..

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT / 350D
Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4.0 Lens (standard pictures)
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro D Lens (extreme closeup macro shots)
4 GIG Micro drive

Also use the 70-300mm for birds and wildlife that doesn't care for a
close proximity.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Know it's a binary group but thought some of the regular posters would
like to ID what equipment they use to take these pictures. Give the
lurkers some insight oh how much, or little, it takes to get these
shots..

Myself, who has not posted but one pic so far (more later)..

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT / 350D
Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4.0 Lens (standard pictures)
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro D Lens (extreme closeup macro shots)
4 GIG Micro drive

Also use the 70-300mm for birds and wildlife that doesn't care for a
close proximity.

I wonder if most people even care. I think that they just like the
pictures. I do post my camera and web site in my tag line.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Gardening for over 40 years

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL

Old 12-10-2007, 09:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
Scott Hildenbrand wrote:

Know it's a binary group but thought some of the regular posters would
like to ID what equipment they use to take these pictures. Give the
lurkers some insight oh how much, or little, it takes to get these
shots..

Myself, who has not posted but one pic so far (more later)..

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT / 350D
Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4.0 Lens (standard pictures)
Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO Macro D Lens (extreme closeup macro shots)
4 GIG Micro drive

Also use the 70-300mm for birds and wildlife that doesn't care for a
close proximity.

Fuji Finepix A-340.

Point and click.

I can get some nice shots with it, but not anywhere near what I used to
get with my Pentax 35mm.

I want to eventually get a better camera that I have more "control" with.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein