Old 31-10-2007, 12:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Mother, father gramma and baby

Attached Thumbnails
Mother, father gramma and baby-mother-father-gramma-baby.jpg
Old 31-10-2007, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

[Image]

Ooh LUNCH! :-)

Shaggy manes... but a bit too mature for a couple of them. g
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein
Old 31-10-2007, 06:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
Ooh LUNCH! :-)

Shaggy manes... but a bit too mature for a couple of them. g

Too mature? They just popped up yesterday. Must be pretty short lived.

I wouldn't eat a wild mushroom on a bet.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old 31-10-2007, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
Ooh LUNCH! :-)

Shaggy manes... but a bit too mature for a couple of them. g

Too mature? They just popped up yesterday. Must be pretty short lived.

I wouldn't eat a wild mushroom on a bet.
--
Paddy's Pig

There are more than one species of Coprinus for sure. ;-)

I'd be sure it was a shaggy mane.

I'm also leery of wild mushies but yes, they don't last long!
Once they start to melt and turn black around the edges, I understand
they are no good.

Old 02-11-2007, 03:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Mmmmmm.... shaggies!

Can I eat the baby, please? Can I can I can I huh???

Old 02-11-2007, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Padraig wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
Ooh LUNCH! :-)

Shaggy manes... but a bit too mature for a couple of them. g

Too mature? They just popped up yesterday. Must be pretty short lived.

Yep. If it fruits in relatively warm, damp weather, a shaggy mane can go
from a firm and perfect button to a gooey, inky sludge in less than three
days.

I wouldn't eat a wild mushroom on a bet.

Sad, that. You're missing out, *big* time.

There are many common and delicious edible species that are practically
unmistakable and have no "nasty" look-alikes, and I've been picking and
eating them for decades.

Old 03-11-2007, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Michael" wrote in message

Padraig wrote:

"Omelet" wrote in message
news

I wouldn't eat a wild mushroom on a bet.

Sad, that. You're missing out, *big* time.

There are many common and delicious edible species that are practically
unmistakable and have no "nasty" look-alikes, and I've been picking and
eating them for decades.

Same here.

I collected some beautiful mushrooms without knowing what they were and
looked them up when we got home. They were parasols and the best fungi I've
ever tasted.

Mary

[IMG] code is On

Emergence of baby slugs from mother slug P Jameson United Kingdom 12 16-05-2014 11:13 AM
What is a gramma? Epicurean Imp Australia 0 12-03-2006 01:23 AM
What is a gramma? jils Australia 5 10-03-2006 11:59 PM
What is a gramma? [email protected] Australia 2 06-03-2006 09:12 AM
What is a gramma? David Hare-Scott Australia 0 06-03-2006 08:41 AM