Old 25-11-2007, 11:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Can anybody identify these?

Here is a GIF of a couple of plants, could they be related? Are they
possibly Beloperone/Justicia? The one on the right is the one in question
that I am trying to identify. The one on the left is a Beloperone.

Apologies if this is the wrong group, but I know you all know a lot about
plants, and I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

someone

Old 27-11-2007, 02:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

someone wrote:
Here is a GIF of a couple of plants, could they be related? Are they
possibly Beloperone/Justicia? The one on the right is the one in question
that I am trying to identify. The one on the left is a Beloperone.

Apologies if this is the wrong group, but I know you all know a lot about
plants, and I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

someone

the first one looks to be a shrimp plant

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/60080/