Old 21-04-2008, 06:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default My pond 1/2

When we got this place, there was a spigot kind of like the old pump handles
for wells, and it was always running, and down hill(we live on a slight
slope) from it was a big hole with a stump in the middle, so I terraformed a
little stream running to the hole to make into a pond...and I got my reward
for all my hard work one day when a wild momma duck showed up to drink with
probably at least 8 little babies in tow :-)

Attached Thumbnails
My pond 1/2-pond01.jpg
Old 21-04-2008, 10:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message
news:67adnfN9jczcuZHVnZ2dnUVZ_uGdnZ2d@riocommunica tions...
When we got this place, there was a spigot kind of like the old pump
handles
for wells, and it was always running, and down hill(we live on a slight
slope) from it was a big hole with a stump in the middle, so I terraformed
little stream running to the hole to make into a pond...and I got my
reward
for all my hard work one day when a wild momma duck showed up to drink
with
probably at least 8 little babies in tow :-)

Where are you?

Mary
in England

Old 21-04-2008, 04:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In Klamath county in Oregon

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Where are you?

Mary
in England

Old 21-04-2008, 05:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message
news:zZGdnVz8fto_JZHVnZ2dnUVZ_hGdnZ2d@riocommunica tions...
In Klamath county in Oregon

Thanks, it helps to know :-)

Mary

Old 22-04-2008, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Welcome Lilah, What type of camera did you use as the pics are not clear?
The ducklings must have been a sight to see in your home made pond.
Hope you can get a hold of a camera to take better photos.
Cheers Wendy

Old 22-04-2008, 07:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Welcome Lilah, What type of camera did you use as the pics are not clear?
The ducklings must have been a sight to see in your home made pond.
Hope you can get a hold of a camera to take better photos.
Cheers Wendy

The camera you are using came from 1991. There are cameras now for 50
bucks that are far better than that dinosaur. It had 500 k internal
memory. Barely big enough for a single photo today.
Old 22-04-2008, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

And if we had the money to spare, I would. But since we're around $1000
behind on the power bill, owe a friend around $500 who loaned us money to
get new tires for our van(the current ones were almost bald) and to get
caught up the mortage, and we're behind on the ISP, the water bill, and our
Dish bill, and we're around an hour from the closest actual town for decent
shopping, so have to pay alot on gas to even be able to get a camera or
anything else, we're prioritizing.

Old 21-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Registered User

Yes I have also see picture you posted here but its not clear can't get much idea about your pond. May be I could help you if you give some more detail about it.
UV Clarifier