Old 21-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Registered User

Default Flower ID in my garden

We have this in our Garden, can anybody ID it for us please ?

Many thanks, and hello everybody BTW

[img=http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2852/pict0127eq5.jpg]
[img=http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2852/pict0127eq5.a4df077a09.jpg]

[img=http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7704/pict0128td0.jpg]
[img=http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7704/pict0128td0.a723ab7bee.jpg]
Old 21-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Registered User

Sorry I have posted the wrong links
Old 22-06-2008, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

(http://imageshack.us)
'[img=http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2852/pict0127eq5.a4df077a09.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/4dcnss)

'[img=http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7704/pict0128td0.jpg]'
(http://imageshack.us)
'[img=http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7704/pict0128td0.a723ab7bee.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/3w7sqc)

Hello. I would like to look at your pictures, but the problem is, I don't
want to have to sign up and give my email address to look at them. Can you
maybe just attach a photo (preferably under 200 kb) to this group?

I look forward to identifying your plant.

someone