Old 28-06-2008, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default A bit of Pat's garden

Attached Thumbnails
A bit of Pat's garden-patsyard.jpg
Old 28-06-2008, 01:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Jerry and I got a private tour of this lady's garden this morning.
It's huge and lovely (as is her house). We were like babes in Toyland.
As we walked along admiring each plant, she asked if I'd like a division.
If I said yes, she added it to her list. How cool is that!?! Pam

Old 28-06-2008, 10:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 20:31:37 -0400, "Basketweaver"
wrote:

Jerry and I got a private tour of this lady's garden this morning.
It's huge and lovely (as is her house). We were like babes in Toyland.
As we walked along admiring each plant, she asked if I'd like a division.
If I said yes, she added it to her list. How cool is that!?! Pam

"3Putt in Coastal SC" wrote in message

That is just wonderful. What a place. That is the kind of yard I could
really walk around in my bare feet. Good for you and Jerry. He posted
some wonderful photos too. Thanks you Jerry.
Old 30-06-2008, 02:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thanks, joevan. I'll tell him you enjoy them. He might have more
to post later, but I'm not sure most will be appropriate for this ng
as most will be wildflowers.