Old 03-07-2008, 04:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default My first pic! :)

Thanks for sharing your garden pics....here is one from mine.
Marilyn in Md.
Attached Thumbnails
My first pic! :)-032.jpg
Old 03-07-2008, 07:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Marilyn wrote:
Thanks for sharing your garden pics....here is one from mine.
Marilyn in Md.

Nice Shot, Marilyn! Welcome to the Group.
But your IMAGE size,(2560 x 1920 pixels) is much too big to view without
a lot of scrolling.
Also the FILE size is so large that few, if any, group members with
dial-up internet connections will download it for viewing.
Let me suggest that you resize your image to no more than 1200 x 800
pixels. If you have an image editor that lets you select the .jpeg
compression, select something like "Medium".
This combination will present good image quality with an image size that
most members can view with little or no scrolling.
Keep up the good work and let us see more of your garden.
Bob Williams
Old 03-07-2008, 01:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Thanks, will do. I was surprised too when I opened it. When I attach pics
to an email that doesn't happen?
Since I have gotten my new computer at Christmas, I have been having so much
fun!
For the first time, it is easy to take a memory card and insert it, and with
one click, download pics!
My husband is happy too that I am no longer bothering him...
The group is very inspiring and I have lots of questions.