Old 30-01-2009, 09:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Thanks: - Beebalm-Red-2.jpg (1/1)

I came to the group to share my pictures. Guess it isn't about the
content of those pictures that is important, but only the size of the
pictures. So I'll solve the problem. Here is one of my new micro-dot,
dial-up friendly, resized pictures.

-Donn

Attached Thumbnails
Thanks: - Beebalm-Red-2.jpg (1/1)-beebalm-red-2.jpg
Old 30-01-2009, 10:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Donn Thorson wrote:
I came to the group to share my pictures. Guess it isn't about the
content of those pictures that is important, but only the size of the
pictures. So I'll solve the problem. Here is one of my new micro-dot,
dial-up friendly, resized pictures.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but the obvious thing to do, seeing
you want to share your photos, is to size them so everyone can see them. I
belong to the "can't be bothered looking at large files" brigade, my time is
limited and if it's going to take time to down load or I have to combine and
decode, I just skip them.

Old 31-01-2009, 10:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

Donn Thorson wrote:
I came to the group to share my pictures. Guess it isn't about the
content of those pictures that is important, but only the size of the
pictures. So I'll solve the problem. Here is one of my new micro-dot,
dial-up friendly, resized pictures.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic, but the obvious thing to do, seeing
you want to share your photos, is to size them so everyone can see them. I
belong to the "can't be bothered looking at large files" brigade, my time is
limited and if it's going to take time to down load or I have to combine and
decode, I just skip them.

I was being sarcastic.
Well, I compromised. I've reduced the size of the pictures 50% which and
saved them for web viewing. This should help the technologically
challenged somewhat, while still maintaining the detail I wanted to
show... The sizes will vary depending on what camera was being used
to take the pictures. I hope this works for y'all.