Old 13-03-2010, 08:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Pretty Weed-9776

But a damn nuisance in my garden.

Attached Thumbnails
Pretty Weed-9776-c-9776-weed-13-03-10-5d-100.jpg
Old 13-03-2010, 02:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Maroochy wrote:
But a damn nuisance in my garden.

If you call it groundcover or some such, you'll feel better about it....
;-)

wolf k.
Old 14-03-2010, 06:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wolf K wrote:

If you call it groundcover or some such, you'll feel better about
it.... ;-)

I'd feel a lot better if if didn't come up in just about every potted plant
I have. :-)

Old 14-03-2010, 10:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Magda wrote:
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:40:54 +1000, in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,
"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE arranged some
electrons, so they looked like this:

... Wolf K wrote:
... If you call it groundcover or some such, you'll feel better
about ... it.... ;-)
... I'd feel a lot better if if didn't come up in just about every
potted plant ... I have. :-)

Some guys have all the luck!

I'd prefer not too. :-)

Old 15-03-2010, 06:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Once upon a time, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens:
Wolf K wrote:

If you call it groundcover or some such, you'll feel better about
it.... ;-)

I'd feel a lot better if if didn't come up in just about every potted plant
I have. :-)

I know what you mean. Too much of anything can be a nuisance.
When I lived in the Redwoods every potted plant would get a solid carpet
of Redwood seedlings. And Lady Ferns grew on any damp wood including
orchid bark.
Once I potted up as many as I could use and gave them to all of my
friends, neighbors and acquaintances they became weeds
--
Monterey California
USDA Zone 9

Old 15-03-2010, 10:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Garrapata wrote:

I know what you mean. Too much of anything can be a nuisance.
When I lived in the Redwoods every potted plant would get a solid
carpet of Redwood seedlings. And Lady Ferns grew on any damp wood
including orchid bark.
Once I potted up as many as I could use and gave them to all of my
friends, neighbors and acquaintances they became weeds

Yes, somethings become quite a trial and the one in my photo is the bane of
my life. Over the next couple of years I will be gradually moving all my
plants to our retirement acreage, I'm hoping that, as long as I can remove
all traces of them from my potted plants before moving, that I will finally
get rid of the bloody things.