Old 10-02-2003, 05:56 AM
varinder

Default Problem in Kinnow (mandarin) Plants

Respected Sir/ Mam

I have a Kinnow/Mandarin Orchard of 2 & 1/2 years old. Some
of my plants are not growing properly. Some Body told me , these
plants are too deep roots in soil. So the fertilizer/ Farm Yard Manure
& other food for plant can not reach to the roots of plants .thats
why those are not growing properly. Sir please tell me is it true. Is
it matters. Please help me.

varin
Old 10-02-2003, 12:55 PM
Cricket

What are your biggest weed pressures?

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket

"varinder" wrote in message
om...
Respected Sir/ Mam

I have a Kinnow/Mandarin Orchard of 2 & 1/2 years old. Some
of my plants are not growing properly. Some Body told me , these
plants are too deep roots in soil. So the fertilizer/ Farm Yard Manure
& other food for plant can not reach to the roots of plants .thats
why those are not growing properly. Sir please tell me is it true. Is
it matters. Please help me.

varin

[IMG] code is On

Problem with Mandarin tree Graham Feeley Australia 3 13-07-2008 11:28 AM
emperor mandarin Jen Australia 1 05-09-2005 09:11 AM
Mandarin stump transplant survival? Gordy Gardening 1 10-03-2005 01:20 PM
problems with my mandarin orange Steve Ravet Texas 2 03-06-2004 07:15 PM
Gaillardia "Mandarin" aka orange blanketflower Hillary Israeli Gardening 4 08-04-2003 01:44 AM