Old 11-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Cindy

Default Dutch Gardens Catalogue?

Does anyone have any experience with this company? There is some gorgeous
dahlias in there I would love to order.

Cindy
All outgoing emails scanned with latest updates from Norton Antivirus

Old 11-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Anne Middleton/Harold Walker

I would not hesitate to order from them again.......have had excellent
results in the past.....that does not guarantee the future but I suspect it
could.

HW
news

Old 11-03-2003, 04:20 PM
madgard

go for it, they're a most reputable company and their bulb,rhizome,tuber
size is very decent for the price, and they guarantee their plants and
products. madgardener customer only with Dutch Gardens for 15 years
now............

news

Old 11-03-2003, 07:32 PM
NAearthMOM

They just got my dahlia order!
Great sized tubers, healthy, and vigorous plants.

Love caryn
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"
Old 13-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Tom Engel

I have found Dutch Garden bulbs and tubers to be good to fair and their
plants to be fair. . They are not too different from Home Depo bulbs after
they have just come in (not sitting in boxes for 2 months) so you may want to
give them a try,
Randy

Old 13-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Tom Engel

I have found Dutch Garden bulbs and tubers to be good to fair and their
plants to be fair. . They are not too different from Lows just after they

Old 13-03-2003, 04:20 AM
Starlord

Guess where H.D. gets their bulbs,etc. from? Same place, just change the lable.

Dahlia-World
http://dahlia-world.netfirms.com/

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund UPDATED
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com

Cindy wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with this company? There is some gorgeous
dahlias in there I would love to order.

Cindy
All outgoing emails scanned with latest updates from Norton Antivirus

--

---

[IMG] code is On

Experience with Dutch Gardens? Jo Ann Gardening 2 19-06-2007 12:45 AM
Dutch Gardens Allview Gardening 5 05-01-2005 01:55 AM
Catalogue 2003 online ! Kenneth Bruyninckx Orchids 4 21-02-2003 03:15 PM