Old 01-08-2005, 12:16 AM
Registered User

Default Looking to fill a few flower beds...

Hi guys and girls,

The subject says it all really...I want to grow from seeds (cheaper and more rewarding) so I'm assuming they will need to be grown in a greenhouse.

What would you suggest at this time of year?

I'm looking to fill two flowerbeds, about 3' x 15' each. I would like low growing (no taller than say 10"-15"?) and nice and colourful.

I think it may be the wrong time of year for this, but what would you suggest?

As you might've guessed I am not an experienced gardener at all (great at weeding, ho-ing and all that, but when it comes to planting anything I'm lost!) so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers