Old 01-08-2005, 06:46 AM
David Ross

Default Seeds from Ash Tree

Earlier this year, I received a message from someone who wanted
seeds from my evergreen or shamel ash (Fraxinus uhdei). Well, they
are now dropping like rain. I have a handful of seeds sitting on
my computer desk.

However, I can't find your message to let you know. If you are
still interested, please send me E-mail with your postal mailing
address.

--

David E. Ross
URL:http://www.rossde.com/