Old 10-02-2003, 01:55 PM
doug bombard

Default west houston st. augustine fertilizer schedule

Anyone know a site where I can get good advice when/what/how to
fertilize my st. augustine grass in west houston, texas location?
Old 10-02-2003, 02:25 PM
animaux

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:44:25 -0600, doug bombard wrote:

Anyone know a site where I can get good advice when/what/how to
fertilize my st. augustine grass in west houston, texas location?

I don't know a site, but you should not fertilize your lawn till mid-April,
again in late June, again in October. The October fertilization is what helps
green the lawn and develop good roots all winter.

You could try www.dirtdoctor.com to see if Garrett has turf schedules. If so,
the same would apply for Houston, Austin or Dallas.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:25 PM

wrote:

Anyone know a site where I can get good advice when/what/how to
fertilize my st. augustine grass in west houston, texas location?

Obviously you don't listen to Randy Lemmon's Garden Line on 950
KPRC-AM each Saturday and Sunday morning, You'd find his program, and
his weekly newsletter very informative.

Here's a link to his web site. Click on the Lawn Fertilization
Schedule.

http://www.950kprc.com/gardenline-lawn.html

Reply Address Purposly Altered to eliminate SPAM
Reply by Post Only Please