Old 13-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Gary & Karen

Default wheel barrow

My wheelbarrow is rusting out. Where can I purchase just the top part, I
would prefer a fiberglass if possible. Is there a good way to patch the old
metal top?

Gary

Old 13-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Bourne Identity

Go to a box store and buy a fiberglass repair kit. Thoroughly clean
the metal and use that to patch the holes.

Old 14-08-2005, 02:24 AM
Salty Thumb

Bourne Identity wrote in
:

wrote:

My wheelbarrow is rusting out. Where can I purchase just the top
part, I would prefer a fiberglass if possible. Is there a good way
to patch the old metal top?

Gary

I put a fiberglass patch on an old wheelbarrow a year or two ago. No
problems with it, although the wheelbarrow doesn't get a lot of use. I got
the patch kit at Lowes although I suppose auto stores might carry patch
kits too. Yes it was Bondo brand. yee hah! It's also got a shoddy paint
job and replacement wheel from Harbor Freight.