Old 29-08-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Does anyone know what is this

Hi

A few days ago my friend find out this things(see photos) in his
garden, he says that they form in the night. He doesnt know what they
are neither do i..can anyone identify them?

Any help will be appreciated.

http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto1.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto2.bmp
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/LoStAliEn/foto3.bmp

Thanks,
Tiago

Old 30-08-2005, 01:04 PM
SVTKate

Tribbles?

Does your friend live anywhere near a cotton field?
Or a manufacturing plant that uses batting for blankets or stuffs pillows?

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Hi
:

Old 30-08-2005, 05:13 PM
glenon

Looks like stuff from a Kapok tree - they used to use this stuff to make
warm jackets, blankets, and used it to stuff almost anything (i.e. teddy
bears, dolls, pillows, etc.)

--
gloria - only the iguanas know for sure