Old 14-03-2003, 04:44 PM
B. Midler

Default Organic Cottonseed Fertilizer

Anyone know where I can buy 50 pound sacks of organic cottonseed fertilizer?

Old 15-03-2003, 03:32 AM
samuel l crowe

Not to sure what you mean by cottonseed fertilizer, but I buy cotton seed
meal at a farmers feed and seed store, I've also got directly from the mill
(but that depends on where you are located) I normally use about 200# per
year.
Good luck
--
Sam
Along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach SC

Old 15-03-2003, 03:56 AM
J Kolenovsky

Sam Crowe is right. Go to a feed and seed supply store. Uncle Johnny's,
Lone Star, M-G, Purina, etc.
Probably around $12.00 a bag for cottonseed meal.

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

"B. Midler" wrote:
=

Anyone know where I can buy 50 pound sacks of organic cottonseed fertil=

izer?

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html
Old 15-03-2003, 02:20 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

"B. Midler" wrote:

Anyone know where I can buy 50 pound sacks of organic cottonseed fertilizer?

First, you need to find organically grown cotton ... and there
isn't much of that. Commercial cotton uses herbicides and
pesticides.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both