Old 22-09-2005, 07:05 PM
paghat

Default What is This Mint Family Perennial?

I have this mint family perennial blooming with a larger flower in a
richer deeper pink than any mint I can remember ever seeing:

http://www.paghat.com/images/MINTFAMILY-sep.jpg

Recognize it?

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

Old 23-09-2005, 12:27 AM
paghat

In article ,
"Cereus-validus......." wrote:

Looks like a pink flowered Monadra hybrid.

I'd never noticed a monarda without the "crown" arrangement of bent
florets, but now that you mention it, I wonder if this is 'Petite Wonder'
which I had put in the ground as a poorly rooted start some while back &
had thought it dried up & died.

-paggers

news

Old 23-09-2005, 01:49 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Monarda 'Petite Wonder'

It looks like a match to me.

http://images.google.com/images?q=mo...=Search+Images

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Cereus-validus......." wrote:

Looks like a pink flowered Monadra hybrid.

I'd never noticed a monarda without the "crown" arrangement of bent
florets, but now that you mention it, I wonder if this is 'Petite Wonder'
which I had put in the ground as a poorly rooted start some while back &
had thought it dried up & died.

-paggers

news