Old 22-09-2005, 08:59 PM
rw

Default Any Experience with Shake-Away Products?

Has anyone tried any of the shake-away products?
http://www.critter-repellent.com/

We have some chipmunks we are trying to keep out of a certain area of
our yard.

Thanks, rw

Old 22-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Boothbay

I read somewhere that putting air fill baloons scattered about, they
may play with them and the noise of the burst would make them run and
remember not to go to that area again. Of course they have to break
them, or maybe you can get a sling shooter and hit the balloons while
they are there. It might be fun.

Old 23-09-2005, 07:55 PM

I have used a shake-away product with great results. I had a raccoon
who was getting into my composter. I got the fox urine shake-away. (I
had read that raccoons are like walking pot roast for foxes.) I had to
put the shake-away on the lid and around the composter a few times. The
first couple of times, after it rained, the raccoon was back. By the
third time I put it out, and, luckily, it didn't rain for a while, I
was finally rid of my raccoon. He hasn't been back for months.

I highly recommend their products.

Shari

[IMG] code is On

Miracle-Gro Shake n' Feed v. Super Thrive JayDee Gardening 3 20-03-2008 09:01 AM
Help - Any Experience or Words on These Products? Timcat Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 25-10-2005 01:14 AM
Any Experience with Shake-Away Products? rw Lawns 1 23-09-2005 03:15 PM
Shake Away Products brsher Gardening 0 21-05-2005 02:33 PM
Shake, Rattle and Roll joe Ponds 3 16-06-2004 05:10 PM