Old 17-10-2005, 10:37 PM
ahammons

Default Junipers

Can anyone point me to information on Englewood Glen Juniper?

thanks
charlie

Old 18-10-2005, 08:06 PM
arlie

Anyone??? The landscaper is wanting to put these in and they are about
$1000 each so we wanted to know more about them before moving forward.

thanks,
charlie

oups.com...

Old 19-10-2005, 12:59 AM
David Bockman

"arlie" wrote in news:uIb5f.6303$oy3.2441@trnddc04:

Anyone??? The landscaper is wanting to put these in and they are about
$1000 each so we wanted to know more about them before moving forward.

thanks,
charlie

"ahammons" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone point me to information on Englewood Glen Juniper?

thanks
charlie

I've never heard of this Juniper. No mention of Juniper 'Englewood Glen' in
Dirr's Manual Of Woody Landscape Plants, nor the 'Manual of Dwarf
Conifers'. A simple google search on 'juniperus' and 'englewood glen'
revealed nothing. I think perhaps the cultivar name is incorrect-- perhaps
if you can get the true botanic name we can be of help.

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums