Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2006, 05:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Phisherman

Default Corona Professional Bypass Pruner BP6190

I bought a pair of Corona Professional Bypass Pruner (BP6190). They
are forged, heat-treated, cushioned grips, 1" cutting capacity, and a
shock absorbing bumper. Out of the box, I started trimming my sage
bush, removing all the dead branches. These pruners locked up. The
cutting edge curled over preventing the pruners to close. I sanded
the edge, and continued pruning. Same thing happens. My guess is
these have not been heat-treated. These are going to be returned to
Lowes and I'm getting my $25 back. Figures, these are made in Taiwan.
Any recommendations for good by-pass pruners? I think I prefer "Made
in USA," under $30 if possible. TIA

[IMG] code is On

Bypass voor niet onder Linux werkende wlan op je laptop Jan Claeys Ponds 0 25-12-2007 07:30 PM
Corona pruning shear handle Mel Lawns 2 08-01-2007 12:10 AM
LT 125 - like to bypass the seat auto shut off zm Lawns 15 16-11-2006 12:22 AM
Pond pump bypass help needed Wayner Ponds 0 09-05-2006 02:49 AM