Old 05-04-2006, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default Good Digging Fork

In article ,
"Doug Kanter" wrote:

"William Wagner" wrote in message

et...

Here's yet another. From aging hippies Smith and Hawken )

Pricey but mine are like new after 35 years. I stick mine in a bucket of
sand containing motor oil every winter. Sharpen some tools now.

Bill

http://smithandhawken.resultspage.co...+&Submit.x=0&S
ubmit.y=0&Submit=Submit&p=Q&ts=custom&_DARGS=%2Fjh tml%2Fnewsite%2Ftopnav.
jhtml.8

Or

http://tinyurl.com/ld7x3

I agree, but that company has gotten very strange. Two weeks ago, I
suggested that a friend check out their forks. She was unable to find any on
the site. I checked to be sure she wasn't just being absent-minded. No
forks. She called the company and was told they were no longer selling them.
Today....they're back.

Perhaps a viable work around.

http://bulldogtools.co.uk/docs/home.php

Darn hippies!

Bill

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 05-04-2006, 06:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

"Doug Kanter" wrote:

[...]

Those are nice tools. Matter of fact, there was a period of time when they
were making tools for Smith & Hawken. I think mine are from that point in
history.