Old 11-04-2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ron Hardin

Default What are these wildflowers? Central Ohio

What are these, Central Ohio, today

http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w01.jpg Weed unknown 1
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w02.jpg Daffodil - I know this one
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w03.jpg Weed unknown 3
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w04.jpg Weed unknown 4
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w05.jpg Weed unknown 5
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w06.jpg Weed unknown 6

I have a Newcomb's Wildflower Guide but I haven't tried anything
this early before, generally starting with the mustards around the
end of the month.
--
Ron Hardin

Old 12-04-2006, 11:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
Natty Dread

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
What are these, Central Ohio, today

http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w01.jpg Weed unknown 1
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w02.jpg Daffodil - I know this one
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w03.jpg Weed unknown 3
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w04.jpg Weed unknown 4
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w05.jpg Weed unknown 5
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w06.jpg Weed unknown 6

I have a Newcomb's Wildflower Guide but I haven't tried anything
this early before, generally starting with the mustards around the
end of the month.
--
Ron Hardin

Weed 3 is definitely henbit, and 6 looks to me like periwinkle but I'm not
positive about that one. The others I can't identify.

Old 12-04-2006, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nicole

http://extension.osu.edu/
maybe this site will have some idea?