Old 15-05-2006, 02:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default How to find best gardeners?

Hello,

We would like to know your opinion about the methods and criteria
consumers use when selecting a service.
Please, complete this short and simple survey, only 8 questions, no
registration nor personal data required to submit.

Every opinion will be taken into consideration.

thank you
http://shareyourview.net/forms/bor.php

Old 15-05-2006, 02:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

We would like to know your opinion about the methods and criteria
consumers use when selecting a service.
Please, complete this short and simple survey, only 8 questions, no
registration nor personal data required to submit.

Every opinion will be taken into consideration.

thank you
http://shareyourview.net/forms/bor.php

Taken into consideration for WHAT?

Old 15-05-2006, 05:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

We would like to know your opinion about the methods and criteria
consumers use when selecting a service.
Please, complete this short and simple survey, only 8 questions, no
registration nor personal data required to submit.

Every opinion will be taken into consideration.

Taken into consideration for WHAT?

A poorly made marketing survey that attempts to gather information on how
consumers select a business to provide a service. They claim they're going
to use this information to create some new consumer portal.
(Read as an advertising based replica of the yellow pages or
http://local.yahoo.com)

Old 15-05-2006, 05:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
JoeSpareBedroom

om...

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

We would like to know your opinion about the methods and criteria
consumers use when selecting a service.
Please, complete this short and simple survey, only 8 questions, no
registration nor personal data required to submit.

Every opinion will be taken into consideration.

Taken into consideration for WHAT?

A poorly made marketing survey that attempts to gather information on how
consumers select a business to provide a service. They claim they're going
to use this information to create some new consumer portal.
(Read as an advertising based replica of the yellow pages or
http://local.yahoo.com)

And, it wants to set a cookie, which in this case, serves only them, not the
visitor.

Old 15-05-2006, 06:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Garden Gnome

Snooze wrote:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...

Hello,

We would like to know your opinion about the methods and criteria
consumers use when selecting a service.
Please, complete this short and simple survey, only 8 questions, no
registration nor personal data required to submit.

Every opinion will be taken into consideration.

Taken into consideration for WHAT?

A poorly made marketing survey that attempts to gather information on how
consumers select a business to provide a service. They claim they're going
to use this information to create some new consumer portal.
(Read as an advertising based replica of the yellow pages or
http://local.yahoo.com)

Yes, it was poorly designed and unless they are planning something like
epinions likely of little use. I did it just because I was bored. A
toss away account helps It's drizzling out so I can't get much done
in the garden right now. If there is enough break in the weather, I'll
be planting beans today. We got the tomatoes in the ground yesterday.

--

Garden Gnome
http://ca.360.yahoo.com/sfg.oamc