Old 10-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Martina

Default Your garden and the Bunker Busters

Wanna know how a bunker buster works?
Wanna learn a good kitchen recipe?
Have a question about gardening?
Wanna hear a good joke?
Tips on gardening.
Family forums
lost of other subjects.
join
http://www.my-forums.com

have fun!
Old 10-04-2003, 02:56 PM
LeeAnne

Wanna Bite Me?

Old 10-04-2003, 04:32 PM
Starlord

This person has SPAMMED just about every newsgroup.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com

"Martina" wrote in message
Wanna know how a bunker buster works?
Wanna learn a good kitchen recipe?
Have a question about gardening?
Wanna hear a good joke?
Tips on gardening.
Family forums
lost of other subjects.
join
http://www.my-forums.com

have fun!

---

Old 10-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Cereoid+10+

Aren't you the hypocritical mother fritter?

You have NOSPAM in your email address yet you freely SPAM the newsgroup.

Old 13-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Dorothie

humm, I have not seen this post anywhere else and I post in many others, why do
they call her a spammer? maybe she's just trying to help, who knows, be nice
folks.
Oh well, I'm going back to watch TV
Have fun everybody!

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:41:03 GMT, "Cereoid+10+" wrote:

Aren't you the hypocritical mother fritter?

You have NOSPAM in your email address yet you freely SPAM the newsgroup.

.. .

Old 13-04-2003, 01:56 PM
Cereoid-XXX

Yeah sure, and Charles Manson is just a misunderstood family man.

Why don't you go back to watching Sesame Street and smoking doobies?

wrote:

Aren't you the hypocritical mother fritter?

You have NOSPAM in your email address yet you freely SPAM the newsgroup.

.. .