Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2006, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rick & LeeAnn

Default Spring Hill experience?

Hi,
Has anyone here had any experience with Spring Hill? I remember years
ago, people being ripped off by Michigan Bulb. Looking through the SH
catalog, the prices seem to be *really* low, and the saying "If
something seems to be too good to be true, it usually is." keeps
running through my mind! I would appreciate any info, pro or con that
anyone can give.
Thanks!
Lee Ann