Old 22-06-2006, 06:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
~Roy~

Default I also post as Köi-Lö

Man passing as a woman turns ,e on like nothing else..... So get a
****ING clue snooze, and there I said it again, god forbide but go ****
yourself........I can easily jump in there with some of the others and
make yet more problems but no I have not, so say whayt the hell you
ike, and snoozs is still a ****ing bitch and can bite my ass after you
take your turns..After all I would hate to see such a stupendous in
thine onle eyes to you anyhow individual get a case of ain;t no
telling eating after me so see I gave you a break big boy!

~Roy~ wrote:

Like what yur half assed wanna be forged post that came though like a
dog with a bad case of the squirts? Your loosing it dude, better give
uyop yur only getting a deeper hole than yu really need to dig.
Regardless though your still a dumbass, and I am sure your momma is as
proud of your single digit IQ, as she is of your daddys single digit
IQ and her single digit IQ and one toothed grin. OBTW, your free to
post as whoever you want to post as.........I could care
less...............dumbass!

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:43:28 -0500, wrote:

don;t like it tough shit......