Old 06-07-2006, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dont cha wish ur gf was hot like me???

you asked how big dolores the baby sasquatch boobs are.
http://uwfansite6.50megs.com/

Anna Ohura and Dolores can share bras once Anna goes through the
debigulator. I put this picture in my last print zine.
If anyone wants my old zines I can mail it to them. I have posted my
home
address publically before but maybe that is unwise. If you want the
zine in
a computer file format then I can do that.
As far as my boobs,
http://uwfansite4.50megs.com/
this page is as much as you will see of them.
Without a bra, I think my boobs might resemble pastry tubes. A very
rude guy
saw my boobs the first time and said they were bananas. He must have
been
fed a steady diet of Playboy to be that rude to me. No other guy was
rude to
me like that.

[IMG] code is On

Hot hot hot hot! PC Australia 1 10-01-2010 11:38 AM
Plants that Dogs dont like Jimgentracer Gardening 15 19-04-2009 04:26 PM
New Heron Cha$er ~ janj JJsPond.us Ponds 24 24-06-2005 05:44 AM
Chia Head Planters Cha Cha Cha Chia [email protected] Gardening 0 23-03-2005 07:52 PM