Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2006, 08:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
tenplay

Default Where to find sunchokes?

I am a type 2 diabetic and was told that sunchokes (Jerusalem
artichokes) are healthy substitutes for potatoes and easy to grow. I
have a large sunny area in the backyard that is unused and am thinking
of growing them there. But where do I find them? I don't see them in
my local supermarket in Western Washington. And if I find them, do you
just bury them in the ground or is their a special technique? Thanks
for any advice.

[IMG] code is On

Storing and cooking Sunchokes Daniel Prince Edible Gardening 1 02-01-2009 04:40 PM
Sunchokes glenon Gardening 9 31-05-2006 06:54 PM
Where to find: Emerald Ripple Peperomia - Peperomia caperata Charles Woolever Gardening 0 10-02-2003 05:55 PM
find photos free of roses Marco Mazza Roses 1 01-02-2003 03:45 PM