Old 16-07-2006, 01:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
Vivek.M

Default Growing plants using LED lighting.

Hello, Has anyone tried growing plants using LED lighting. Has anyone tried
out this product: http://www.led-grow-master.com/

How much power do you consume, how big is your setup, where did you get
your designs from, what plants do you grow under them, can you grow other
types of plants using the same LED pattern and wavelengths, how are you
powering the whole thing (Solar or battery/mains-supply), how much heat
does it generate, how do you get rid of excess moisture. What sort of
results do you get with LED-light?? Any better than normal sun-light?

I have the plans for a LED bar (that is the LED layout and what LED's to
use) so i'd be glad to share it if anyone else is keen on rigging something
up. I don't have the time to sit and solder, but i'd like pointers to
reading resources on plant light absorption.

[IMG] code is On

LED lights janet Orchids 7 08-04-2011 10:45 PM
Coast LED Lenser LL7590 Write Light Gift Boxed White LED pen light flashlight and Pen [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 22-05-2009 07:39 AM
LED garden Lighting? RichG Texas 1 31-12-2006 08:57 PM
Lighting Question -length and interrupted lighting JHudson Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 13-12-2003 06:32 AM
OT we led the nation OT K30a Ponds 10 08-08-2003 12:45 AM