Old 13-04-2003, 03:56 PM
Nagu & Gopi

Default LOCAL GARDEN CENTER

Ae there any any REPUTABLE LOCAL GARDEN CENTERs in or around orlando fl?

Old 13-04-2003, 07:20 PM
Cereoid-XXX

Afraid not. They all hire illegal aliens from Cuba and are fronts run by the
Latin mafia!!!! ;-)

Nagu & Gopi wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Ae there any any REPUTABLE LOCAL GARDEN CENTERs in or around orlando fl?

Old 13-04-2003, 09:20 PM
MLW

Try Lukas Nursery in Oviedo.
http://lukasnursery.com/
Mary

"Nagu & Gopi" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Ae there any any REPUTABLE LOCAL GARDEN CENTERs in or around orlando fl?

Old 14-04-2003, 03:08 AM
BiG Orange

Try Lukas Nursery in Oviedo.
http://lukasnursery.com/
Mary

Wow, they spared no expense on that web site.LOL How lame, I'd never buy
anything from a company that cannot afford to pay 500.00-2000.00 for a
professional web site.

Old 14-04-2003, 04:56 AM
zhanataya

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:07:28 -0400, "BiG Orange" @ wrote:

Try Lukas Nursery in Oviedo.
http://lukasnursery.com/
Mary

Wow, they spared no expense on that web site.LOL How lame, I'd never buy
anything from a company that cannot afford to pay 500.00-2000.00 for a
professional web site.

You'd be missing out then. They are an outstanding nursery. Another
very good one is Green Gardens it is on Edgewater very close to
College Park.

zhan

Old 14-04-2003, 07:44 PM
Greg

You want them to have $2K web site? go and buy $2k on plants then they may
be able to do it.
Probably they try to keep their prices down.
I don't belive people like you is so idiot; they have gardeners, no web
developers.

Old 15-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Cereoid-XXX

What Gus is saying is that a high school computer geek could put together a
better looking website.

A professional business should take pride in what it presents to the world
on its website and make some effort to produce something professional
looking.

Old 15-04-2003, 04:32 AM
Warren

Cereoid-XXX wrote:
What Gus is saying is that a high school computer geek could put

together a
better looking website.

A professional business should take pride in what it presents to the

world
on its website and make some effort to produce something professional
looking.

Exactly. Would you go in to any store that had dry rot and pealing paint
on the building, and a sign made with translucent plastic and electrical
tape letters? If you're that brave, would you stay if the people working
there looked like they hadn't changed their clothes yet this year? And
then you notice their invoices appear to be photocopied crayon drawings?

It's one thing for the guy referred by your brother-in-law's cousin to
do some work under the table doesn't put on a professional facade, but
when someone's full-time business is a jumble of unprofessional looking
crap, it says quite a bit about how much they care about doing a good
job.

Given the choice, would you rather do business with someone who believes
that if you're going to do something, you need to do it right, or
someone who just doesn't care about those details like how they present
themselves or their business?

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.