Old 03-08-2006, 05:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Different types of pear tomatoes

I recently noticed that I have two different types of pear tomatoes in my
garden. One type looks like a miniature pear. The other has a very skinny
tip, and then gets fat into the body of the pear. I'll try to take some pics
this weekend, but wanted to ask if anyone has noticed this, and might have
some info on them?

I've also got some tomatoes that are still green but shaped like dumb bells.
I'll post some pics of them also this weekend when i go home, anyone
recognize them by the description? They look like miniature butternut
squash, roughly cylindrical, and swollen at the top and bottom. I thought
they were roma, but they have a very distinctive shape.